HERBAL HOME REMEDIES - NATURAL REMEDIES - HERBS LIKE MEDICINE



BLOOD FAT - DESCRIPTION


This term refers to any abnormalities in the balance of fatty substances (lipids) found in the blood, especially the levels of cholesterol, phospholipids and triglycerides. Excess of these fats burdens the blood vessels and causes circulatory problems which can lead to more serious diseases. Tests should be done to determine abnormal blood lipid levels.

Cholesterol is the fat that is most abundant in foods of animal origin and without it most living things would not be able to live. Primarily, it is a substance that is a normal building block of every cell in the body. In the human body, cholesterol is required for many metabolic processes in metabolism. It produces several types of hormones, and is also part of the vitamin D molecule. Cholesterol is a substance that produces bile acids that are excreted into the intestine through the bile and without which normal digestion, especially fat, is unthinkable. This vital substance must always be available in the body, so the amount of cholesterol in the body must not depend on its intake through food. That is why cholesterol is also produced in the body, and the main place where it is formed is the liver.

In 80% of cases, fat disorders are genetic and have nothing to do with diet, and in the remaining 20% a healthy diet can improve the condition. Problems associated with blood fats can be caused by diabetes, obesity, old age, alcohol consumption, smoking and menopause. These problems can also be caused by some medications, such as contraceptives and some anti-HIV medications. Symptoms appear as a result of circulatory problems and manifest as dizziness, tinnitus, chest or leg pain while walking, fatty deposits under the skin around the eyes or on other parts of the body.


SELF-HELP MEASURES FOR SUPPORTING THERAPY

- Reducing blood fat will be achieved by eating fresh vegetables and grains
- Eggplant, carrots, onions, leeks, soy, boiled fish, yogurt, corn and sunflower oil have a cholesterol-lowering effect as well as vegetables and fruits that contain a lot of pectin (apple, quince)
- In the initial stage of blood vessel regeneration, rice and oatmeal will help
- Eat unsalted
- Avoid: sweets, whipped cream, fatty cheese, fatty meat, browned flour, salami, offal, animal fat, fried food, toast, white bread, egg pasta, cakes, seafood, fish from oil and dried and alcohol in large quantities
- Reduce excess weight and check your blood pressure regularly
- Stop smoking and avoid smoky places
- Eat as often as possible fresh vegetables that you can also cook, which is as quickly prepared as cooked, and retains its flavor, natural color and ingredients
- Showering and bathing the whole body or just the feet with the addition of fruit vinegar will improve better blood circulationbr> - Massage or as an addition to the bath rosemary essential oil
- It is necessary to move as much as possible in the fresh air
- Drink teas made from white hawthorn, sage, shepherd's purse, garlic and green tea
- Eat three tablespoons of sauerkraut or white cabbage juice on an empty stomach
- Mistletoe extract (about 20 drops in half a glass of water to drink three times a day)
- Avoid stress and stressful situations and apply relaxation methods regularly
- Exercise regularly
- Medicinal plants: ginger, artichoke, pepper cress, horseradish, leek, garlic (raw or as a juice). Old home remedy: garlic boil in milk, drain and drink on an empty stomach


REMARK

Be sure to see a doctor.